Please join the Member of Parliament for Calgary Nose Hill, Michelle Rempel for an inaugural barbecue under Alberta’s evening skies.
Tasty barbecue, cold beverages, live music and engaging conversation among political friends. It’s the best way to enjoy a September evening. Mark your calendars.
• Saturday, September 16th
• Starting at 5:00 pm till the cows go home (or whenever you do!)
• Wild West Centre (beside Calaway Park)
• Shuttle Service from Crowfoot LRT Station (Departures at 4:15 & 5:15 PM - Returns at 8:30 PM, 9:30 PM & 10:30 PM) and free parking on site
• Tickets: $75 (eligible for tax receipt) includes shuttle, music and barbecue.
• Cash bar (Only cash or credit, no direct debit)